Central Physical Therapy Inc. Orthopedic Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Clinic Since 1996. Main Office in Vernon, CT. Telephone: (860) 871-2508 Fax: (860) 871-1478 Other Locations: Manchester, CT (860) 647-0336, Enfield, CT. (860) 741-0363, Putnam, CT. (860) 928-9444
1. Not enough “hands-on” care. If treatments mainly consist of heat/ice, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, exercise (only), or other passive treatments, the results will be temporary and short-lived. People with a diagnosis such as but not limited to arthritis, low back pain, shoulder injuries, and/or chronic pain need someone with skilled training to put their hands on them and maximize healing and the overall benefits of Physical Therapy. That’s what we at Central Physical Therapy pride ourselves on and that's why we are the best Physical Therapy providers east of the river. Our patients love the individualized, hands on treatment approach with lasting results all at an affordable cost.
2. Not seeing results immediately. You should see pain relief and results right away. Most physical therapists are not trained on fast-acting techniques so patients have to wait for relief and results. If they are good, you should see results immediately. Physical therapy isn’t just rehabilitation but fast pain relief. The treatments offered by Central Physical Therapy have been reported as being “revolutionary”, fast-acting, and affordable. Patients say they love it.
3. Not encouraged to improve on your own. Most physical therapy businesses are exactly that, a business. They don’t want patients to get better TOO fast. They won’t make money if patients don’t ‘need’ them anymore. As a result, many physical therapy clinics do not empower the patient. They don’t give patients the tips and tools or education to get better faster on their own. Central Physical Therapy does. Their belief is that if they get you better faster then patients will tell their family and friends about their great experiences and will help them grow.
If you notice any of these 3 "Red Flags" then you may not be getting the care you deserve.
Benefits to Our Physical Therapy Programs:
1. Start seeing immediate results sooner
2. Reduced Pain and soreness from the first visit on
3. Improve your body's flexibility and strength to maintain results
4. Live life more enjoyably
5. Return to a more active lifestyle
6. Go to sleep and wake up feeling better
7. Learn how to avoid future problems and injury
Common Questions Regarding Physical Therapy
What is a Physical Therapist?
Physical therapists are the specialists in evaluating and treating disorders of the human body primarily
by physical means. They treat individuals of all ages, from newborns to the very oldest, who have
medical problems or other health-related conditions, illnesses, or injuries that limit their abilities to
move and perform functional activities as well as they would like in their daily lives. MORE...
What should I expect while under a Physical Therapist care?
At your first physical therapy visit, your physical therapist will review your medical history and do a
physical evaluation. Depending on your diagnosis or symptoms, your therapist may evaluate your
flexibility, strength, balance, coordination, posture, and/orheartrate and blood pressure. MORE...
Am I a candidate for Physical Therapy? YES WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!
If you suffer from an injury or medical condition that limits your ability to perform the activities that you
are used to and/or are causing you to experience a decrease in your ability to enjoy life, then PT is for
If I have other medical conditions/problems, is Physical Therapy safe for me? Absolutely!Physical Therapists go through extensive schooling to learn how different diseases and medical conditions affect the human body and what precautions should be followed in regards to each. The rate of your healing and the speed at which your treatment should progress can all be influenced by your underlying medical conditions. MORE...
Why Physical Therapy versus a chiropractor?
There are many similarities and benefits to both forms of treatment approaches, but what is most
important to remember is that Physical Therapy focuses on the root of your problem and doesn’t just
merely treat the symptoms. A method of treatment that is common between physical therapist and
chiropractors is that they can both mobilize the joints in your spine and/or extremities to obtain normal
No side-effects period!!! All of our solutions and treatments are natural, drug and side-effect free.
They get to the root of your problem, NOT merely treat the symptoms. Patients boast about how great
they feel after each and every treatment. That’s why our patients love us and continue to come to us
only. We have to deal with pain more than we would like throughout our life spans and that’s why we
believe in building relationships that will last a lifetime.
Not All Physical Therapy is the SAME!!!
Common Ailments We Specialize In: Low Back Pain-Shoulder Injuries-Arthritis-Sciatica-Headaches-Work Injuries-Whiplash-Knee Pain-ACL Repairs-Plantar Fasciitis-Sprains/Strains-Fibromyalgia-Achilles Tendonitis-Neck Pain-Carpal Tunnel Syndrome-and many more.....
Call for an appointment: Vernon (860) 871-2508 Manchester (860) 647-0336 Enfield (860) 741-0363 Putnam (860) 928-9444
Free Phone Consultation with a Licensed Physical Therapist. Click Here for more details!!!
FORMS Click here to print forms needed on your first visit